I’d like to take a few moments and recognize those that helped make this happen for the 2nd year in a row. I am truly honored to be included as a Cisco Champion for 2020 and none of this is possible without Cisco, Lauren Friedman, Brett Shore, Tech Field Day, and fellow Cisco Champions.
Additionally, I’d like to thank Peter J. Welcher for his tremendous support and friendship. I was very lucky to have met Pete in person at #NFD19 but he took time out of this day last year so we can talk by phone on a variety of topics and it’s definitely appreciated. You are the true definition of a Cisco Champion and #vCommunity advocate.
For those traveling to Barcelona for Cisco Live Europe, take a moment to introduce yourself to the individuals above including the delegates representing Tech Field Day. I assure you it’s not something you’ll regret.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Cisco Champion program, please click here.
The Cisco Champion benefits include:
- Special access to certain technology groups and executives
- Access to Champion-specific training
- Invitations to provide feedback to Cisco on various topics
- Access to a private online community and WebEx Teams space for Cisco Champions
- Sneak peeks at upcoming solutions
- Participation in Cisco Champions Radio (a podcast for Cisco Champions to ask tough questions of Cisco experts)
- A digital Cisco Champion badge that can be used in email signatures, websites, and social networks during the membership years.