VeeamON 2022 for North America is scheduled for May 17-18. Each day will begin with an Opening General Session followed by breakouts, exhibits, and live expert sessions. For more information including times for each please click here. Additionally you will find information about the EMEA and APAC events.
To register, please go here and two important factors to consider and most likely the biggest ones to keep in mind are the virtual event is free and completely online! The agenda and more details will be posted online as we get closer to the event, so please stay tuned. Live and on-demand content will be available with more than 30 sessions, keynotes and access to Veeam leaders and experts. I’d also suggest taking a moment to familiarize yourself with the speakers including their bio and how to contact them on the Speakers page. I’ve had the pleasure to meet a few of them in person and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.
If you have any questions about a previous registration which may include VMCE training or about the online registration process, please visit the FAQ section for more info.
If you’re interested in learning more about the event from fellow Veeam Vanguards, please click on the links below:
- VeeamON 2022 Countdown – Full Agenda Released! (Michael Paul)
- VEEAMON 2022 – BACKUPS PREMIER EVENT – LIVE AGAIN!! (Chris Childerhose)
- I am speaking (twice) at VeeamON 2022 – come have a listen! (in person or virtual) (Ben Young)
- VeeamON 2022 – in person or virtual (Falko Banaszak)
- VeeamON 2022 is next week! (Nico Stein)
- VeeamON 2022 – v12, Ransomware, Kubernetes, Cloud-native Backups, Salesforce and Microsoft 365 (Vladan Seget)
- VeeamON 2022 – Session Explorer (Ian Sanderson)
- VeeamON 2022 (Eugene Elizarov)
- Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication 10: Protect your virtual environment and implement cloud backup using Veeam technology (Chris Childerhose)
- Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication: Secure backup with Veeam 11 for defending your data and accelerating your data protection strategy (Chris Childerhose)
- Veeam Availability Suite (Nicolas Bonnet)
If you’re interested in my Veeam related posts, please click here.