My first and only in-person Veeam Vanguard Summit (now the Veeam 100 Summit) was in 2019. I am extremely fortunate and blessed to have been a part of this awesome program since then, and I am very excited to reconnect with many of my fellow Veeam Vanguards and friends from Veeam for the Veeam 100 Summit in the host city of Prague next month. I would like to thank Veeam, my fellow Vanguards, and the tech community for your continued support.
Veeam targets an annual Veeam Vanguard Summit that provides a comprehensive technical update of many Veeam products. I’ll be surrounded by key personnel from Veeam and I’m sure they have a few surprises for us to share and I personally can’t wait for them! I encourage you to follow along starting on October 24th to learn about new products and features but also hear from some of the best in the Vanguard program, including Veeam Legends and Veeam MVP’s (employee influencers). This will be a gathering of experts from all over the world on Veeam technologies as well as key adjacent technologies:
- Virtualization (VMware)
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Cybersecurity and ransomware resiliency
The many benefits from attending this event in-person include:
- Technical preview of upcoming Veeam products
- Exclusive Q&A with Veeam Product Management and Veeam Product Strategy
- Tips on development of social sharing and external presence
If you’re interested in learning more about the Veeam Vanguard Program, please click on each of the links below:
- How the Veeam Vanguard Program Started
- Veeam Vanguards (Past and Present)
- Check out this great post by Nikola Pejková.
Veeam Vanguard benefits include the following:
- Access to Veeam Product teams
- A forum to provide feedback and perspective
- Sharing of unique perspectives in the industry and exclusive networking opportunities
- NFR licenses for all Veeam products.
- Access to pre-releases and betas.
- Exclusive access to Veeam Forums and Support.
- Exclusive access to Veeam events like VeeamON.
If you’re interested in learning more about my experience with Veeam and the program, you can find my related content here.
Also, please check out similar blog posts related to this topic from fellow Veeam Vanguards and Legends: