- Invite to our private #Slack channel.
- vExpert certificate.
- Private forums on communities.vmware.com.
- Permission to use the vExpert logo on cards, website, etc for one year.
- Access to a private directory for networking, etc.
- Exclusive gifts from various VMware partners.
- Private webinars with VMware partners as well as NFRs.
- Access to private betas (subject to admission by beta teams).
- 365-day eval licenses for most products for home lab / cloud providers.
- Private pre-launch briefings via our blogger briefing pre-VMworld (subject to admission by product teams).
- Blogger early access program for vSphere and some other products.
- Featured in a public vExpert online directory.
- Access to vetted VMware & Virtualization content for your social channels.
To learn more about the vExpert program, please click here and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
It’s my hope, we can all connect in-person this year to celebrate this accomplishment.