VeeamON 2021 for North America and EMEA is scheduled for May 25-26. Each day will begin with an Opening General Session followed by breakouts, exhibits, and live expert sessions. For more information including times for each please click here. Additionally you will find information about the EMEA and APAC events.
To register, please go here and two important factors to consider and most likely the biggest ones to keep in mind are the event is free and completely online! The agenda and more details will be posted online as we get closer to the event, so please stay tuned. Live and on-demand content will be available with more than 30 sessions, keynotes and access to Veeam leaders and experts. I’d also suggest taking a moment to familiarize yourself with the speakers including their bio and how to contact them on the Speakers page. I’ve had the pleasure to meet a few of them in person and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.
If you have any questions about a previous registration which may include VMCE training or about the online registration process, please visit the FAQ section for more info.
ThinkOn Inc. is excited to be a sponsor at this year’s VeeamON online conference.
Veeam Software technology plays a huge role in several of ThinkOn’s leading solutions, and our team includes exceptional representation from the global #VeeamVanguard community, including Chris Childerhose and myself, as well as #VeeamLegend Geoff Burke.
Additionally, I would highly recommend Veeam’s new community program and here is where you can become a Veeam Legend.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Veeam Vanguard Program, please click on each of the links below:
- Veeam Vanguard Program Overview (recorded at VMworld 2019 in Barcelona)
- How the Veeam Vanguard Program Started
- Veeam Vanguards (Past and Present)
Veeam Vanguard benefits include the following:
- Access to Veeam Product teams
- A forum to provide feedback and perspective
- Sharing of unique perspectives in the industry and exclusive networking opportunities
- NFR licenses for all Veeam products.
- Access to pre-releases and betas.
- Exclusive access to Veeam Forums and Support.
- Exclusive access to Veeam events like VeeamON.