It’s inevitable. Sooner or later you’ll encounter this issue at home or at the office.
The fix? Use the Easy Button.
Actually, follow the steps below to restore any deleted files\folders in OneDrive:
- Sign into your respective OneDrive website with your account (this could be a Microsoft account, a work or school account).
- Select Recycle Bin from the navigation pane.
- Once you’ve located the files\folders you’d like to restore, please check each using the circle button next to file\folder and then select Restore (see below for an example).
4. Please keep in mind, Microsoft enforces difference retention policies for each type of account:
- Microsoft Account: Items in the recycle bin are automatically deleted 30 days after they’re put there. If your recycle bin is full, the oldest items will be automatically deleted after three days.
- Personal Account: You have the option select Restore all items to restore everything in your recycle bin. This option isn’t available in your work or school OneDrive.
- Work or School Account: Items in the recycle bin are automatically deleted after 93 days, but this length can be changed by the administrator in your organization.