Once again, I am humbled by the generosity and kindness provided to me. The lessons I’ve learned over the past year or so through the #vCommunity include sharing, giving back and supporting one another for one common goal which is to promote the value of the Community.
If you’re interested in getting to know more about Angelo, I highly recommend you check out this wonderful vBrownBag interview found here which was done by my good friend Ariel Sanchez Mora. In this discussion, you’ll become more familiar with the various contributions Angelo has made in his I.T. career and for the #vCommunity which includes being a Toronto VMUG Leader and creating the Virtual Design Master program with fellow Co-Leaders Eric Wright and Melissa Palmer. In his current role, Angelo is the Nutanix Community leader.
Please take a moment to get to know Nutanix, Angelo and the many others I’ve mentioned throughout this post!
- Nutanix YouTube Channel
- Angelo’s Blog
- Eric Wright’s Blog
- Melissa Palmer’s Blog
- Ariel Sanchez Mora’s Blog
The agenda can be found here but I’ve provided a brief overview below but if you’re interested in a PDF version that includes sponsors, conference statistics, feedback, package pricing and promotional materials for future conferences, please click here:
- Tuesday, May 8th – Registration Opens
- Partner Exchange 8am-5pm
- Solutions Expo Networking & Welcome Reception 5-7pm
- Wednesday, May 9th (Day One)
- Opening Keynote 8-10am
- Breakout Sessions 10:30am-5:10pm
- Evening Keynote 5:30-6:45pm
- Happy Hour 6:45-7:30pm
- .NEXT at Mardi Gras World 7:30-10:30pm
- Thursday, May 10th (Day Two)
- 8:30-9:30am (Morning Keynote)
- 10am-3:55pm (Breakout Sessions)
- 1-2pm (Special Appearance by Anthony Bourdain)
- Nutanix Products
- Nutanix Tools and Technologies
- Keynote Speakers
- Conference Speakers
My goals are:
- Learn more about Nutanix , the community and its respective products.
- Build relationships with attendees that will hopefully lead to friendships that will lead for many years to come.
- Provide a follow up based on my experience that will hopefully benefit the #vCommunity going forward.
If you plan on attending the conference, I would suggest the following local attractions that are within walking distance of the conference center: