They include the following (there may be more that I’m not familiar with and I will include them to this list when they become available):
Please take a moment and thank these sponsors for their kind gestures. The respective Twitter handles can be found below:
- Invite to our private #Slack channel
- vExpert certificate signed by our CEO Pat Gelsinger.
- Private forums on communities.vmware.com.
- Permission to use the vExpert logo on cards, website, etc for one year
- Access to a private directory for networking, etc.
- Exclusive gifts from various VMware partners.
- Private webinars with VMware partners as well as NFRs.
- Access to private betas (subject to admission by beta teams).
- 365-day eval licenses for most products for home lab / cloud providers.
- Private pre-launch briefings via our blogger briefing pre-VMworld (subject to admission by product teams)
- Blogger early access program for vSphere and some other products.
- Featured in a public vExpert online directory.
- Access to vetted VMware & Virtualization content for your social channels.
- Yearly vExpert parties at both VMworld US and VMworld Europe events.
- Identification as a vExpert at both VMworld US and VMworld EU.
Side note – the licenses provided to the #vExperts are NOT to be shared. As my friend Val put it “It’s a circle of trust. If you know someone who needs\wants licenses, please encourage them to become a #vExpert.”