Who is eligible to register?
Anyone in the IT industry willing to give back to the vCommunity which includes sharing their respective VMware knowledge (professional or personal) through various methods. These methods include blog posts, magazine articles, forums, public speaking events (VMUG, VMworld, vBrownbag, etc.), videos and through your efforts as a local VMUG leader.
If you meet the criteria listed above and would love to contribute to a fantastic community, keep reading!
The application form can be found here and some of the benefits to becoming a vExpert include some of the following:
- vExpert certificate signed by our CEO Pat Gelsinger
- 365-day eval licenses for most products for home lab / cloud providers
- Featured in a public vExpert online directory
- Identification as a vExpert at both VMworld US and VMworld EU
- Invite to our private #Slack channel
How and when will I find out if I was accepted as a vExpert?
- Announcements will be made by email on February 16th, 2018.
This is my 1st attempt at becoming a vExpert (fingers crossed!!)
Lastly – what do you have to lose? Go register ASAP, January 19th is the last day!!